ARPA-E program staff will send an email near the end of your period of performance with information regarding Project Closeout and the required forms to be completed. All close-out documents due 90 days after end of period of performance and should be emailed to your project’s ARPA-E program staff.
(1) Project’s Period of Performance ends;
- All R&D work completed, performer compiles results, begins writing Final Report
(2) Performer submits final technical report to OSTI and to project team at ARPA-E.
(3) Performer complies with all patent certification, final property report, and software requirements
(5) ARPA-E will work in coordination with the Department of Energy Headquarters to officially closeout the project
Let’s Keep in Touch!
Congratulations on completing your ARPA-E project and on becoming a member of the ARPA-E alumni community! Please see below link to keep in touch with the ARPA-E alumni community.