Maximize your Time and Energy at the 2022 Summit with the Summit’s Mobile App
The 2022 ARPA-E Energy Innovation Summit kicks off next week. We look forward to being back in person in Denver with the energy innovation community. Registered attendees can gain access to one-of-a-kind networking RIGHT NOW by using the ARPA-E Summit app to enhance your Summit experience.
The Summit’s mobile app will provide the most up-to-date agenda with real-time updates and notifications, as well as speaker biographies, panel descriptions, Showcase participant profiles, attendee profiles, networking tools, and more.
All the important attendee and exhibitor details and networking capabilities will be on the app. All registered attendees are encouraged to log in and use the app to stay in the know on Summit activities. We recommend using the QR code to set up the app prior to your arrival to ensure that your profile is ready to go and to start connecting with attendees.
The Summit app allows you to:
- Create and maintain your public profile
- View the Summit agenda and what programming is currently happening now
- Learn about ARPA-E awardee projects through the interactive Showcase Floor Plan
- Manage a personalized schedule of event sessions and meetings
- Request and schedule meetings with Summit attendees
- Send in-app private chat messages
- Receive important updates and announcements from the Summit Team
- Continue networking after the event from the app or the companion website
- Download contact information from the connections you make
Here are three of our favorite app features that will help you make the most of your Summit experience:
1. My Agenda: Use this feature to add agenda items to your own personalized schedule to tailor your Summit experience. From there, you can sort by time, export to your outlook or personal calendar, or email the agenda if you wish.
2. Technology Showcase & Showcase Floor Plan: Use the Summit’s mobile app and interactive Showcase Floor Plan to identify exhibitors, organizations, and technologies you want to learn more about. The mobile app features include searching by technical area, organization type, state, and ARPA-E program. You can click on each exhibitor’s mobile app listing to learn more about the project’s work, where they are exhibiting on the Tech Showcase floor, and to chat with the team representatives. This feature is a great way easily identify and connect with energy experts from around the country.
3. Attendee Networking & My Meetings: These features allow you to view and network with all other Summit attendees. You can search by attendee type, investment status, or technology expertise. From here, you can also view their profile details, request a meeting, chat attendees, or share your business card. To meet with other attendees, the app will populate available times and assign you a space in the Summit’s networking area – Maple 3-5 – so you will have a reserved space and time to meet.
We look forward to seeing you in Denver!